Vous n'êtes pas inscrit à l'annuaire des membres ? Inscrivez-vous

Quordle
Aller en bas • 1 commentaire
° Mar. °
Juin 23

Quordle

Publié le 20/06/23 03:50
What's Quordle?

Quordle is one of the many Wordle-like games that have come out since Wordle became so popular. The idea behind this game is similar to that of Wordle, but there are a few key differences that make it harder and more interesting.
Wordle and Quordle both have the same basic rules. But you play four different games at the same time and have nine chances to get each answer right. Color clues will show which letters are in the hidden words and which are not. The grids are then cut into four parts, each of which has a different color that shows which side of the game it is. This game is great for people who like Wordle and like to solve hard puzzles.

1 commentaire
° Mar. °
Mai 24
Posté à 05:41 par vietkhi
Quordle is the most attractive game among many puzzle games today. I know the game Quordle because I see my friends participating in it every time they rest. I was curious and started participating and was really surprised at the simple gameplay of this game.
Il faut être inscrit et identifié sur les forums remede.org pour pouvoir poster un commentaire
Aller en haut • 1 commentaire
livreslivrescontactspublicationstwitter